Becoming an consultant
Why VITAL WorkLife?
An enormous advantage of working with VITAL WorkLife is that we don’t make people jump through hoops to get an appointment. On the first request for help, we “warm transfer” clients to a selected provider for appointment scheduling. This friendly hand off allows you to get right to work helping clients resolve whatever issue they called about without first having to deal with any frustration about how they were treated by their EAP provider. Additionally, we’ve succeeded in limiting the paperwork for affiliate completion.
Becoming an consultant
Join our Network today
If you would like to become an consultant for VITAL WorkLife please click here to ask for an application or if you have questions.
Once you are approved, you’re eligible to receive referrals from us in any geographic or specialization area where help is needed. You’ll also receive a login that provides free access to a host of web resources and links that will make assisting VITAL WorkLife clients easier and more productive.
Information We Need From You
In order to ensure we have all of the necessary information for our providers on file, we need the following information from you:
- The Application Form must be completed by you. Please download this form, "Save As" with your name in the file name, and fill it out. You can send it to us using any of the methods below.
- The Disclosure Form must also be completed by you. This is to check to see if you have any restrictions, disclosures, etc. Please download this form, and then fill it out, either checking yes or no. You will need to provide additional documentation on any of the items for which you have checked yes. This information is explained on top of the disclosure form. You must then print it out, sign and date it, and send it to us using any of the methods below.
- The W9 Form must be completed by you, or the organization, depending on who reimbursement checks will be issued to, for us to have on file for tax purposes so that we can reimburse you, or your agency. Please download the form, fill it out, then print it and sign it, and send it to us using any of the methods below. We only need the first page.
- We will also need copies of your current active license for the state(s) in which you practice and any certifications, with legible expiration date(s). Please include proof of liability insurance, reflecting a minimum coverage of $1 million/$3 million, with legible expiration date and applicant name (if a group insurance policy, please submit the roster). These can be sent using any of the methods below.
All of these forms need to be completed and sent back to us. They can be sent in one of three ways:
- Via secure e-mail to Allison Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By fax, to the attention of Allison Erickson, at 320.240.1501
- By mail to:
Attn: Allison Erickson
1015 West St. Germain, Suite 440
St. Cloud, MN 56301
If you have any questions, please call Allison Erickson at 800.383.1908. Once the completed information is received, it will be reviewed, and we will follow up with you by phone to discuss next steps.